Social icons

One of my favorite trends this year definitely are fluffy mohair sweaters. Aren't they adorable? I think they are so cute warm and cosy!  They look good with everything and I seriously want them in all colors and shapes! I've been surfing the webshops for them and there are many super cute ones among oasap sweater collection, they probably have anything you're looking for! I also really liked this one from the other shop click to see, it's just so pretty and I love the see through stripes, what do you think? Are you also obsessed with fluffy knits?

14 comments

  1. Pretty sweater collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater collection!

    Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own any yet, but I will! Love this look, especially paired with a leather look skirt ;)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love fluffy jumpers/cardigans.. it's like wearing a hug! x

    stylesylvie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog..:)
    follow me!
    new post!
    http://sabrinavinciguerrablogdimoda.blogspot.it/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inspiration and pictures !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are cute, but i think i would feel stupid wearing one!

    Happy Halloween

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love #3, I have been seing these everywhere. I have one of these in a vest look. really need to get one of these thanks for sharing this! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a big fan of fluffy sweaters, hehe.

    I just found your blog and I am in love! I especially adore your stationary posts (fellow stationary addict here)

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:42 PM

    cute sweaters :)


    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love the pink and mint one ^__^

    Have a Fantastic Weekend,

    Nicole

    My new post - Flared Jeans - http://www.nicoleta.me/2013/11/flared-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute sweatersc:

    http://toth3stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

aimerose on instagram